Thank you for submitting your form to us. One of our lawyers will contact you as soon as possible.
Don’t worry, this is not going to cost anything! We’ll send an email with some information on your particular matter and an estimate of potential costs.
Why use a professional commercial litigation lawyer:
- We will attempt to resolve your commercial dispute or debt with the least amount of stress;
- We will not rack up unnecessary costs and charges;
- We have years of experience in resolving debt and commercial disputes;
- We have a proven track record of resolving debt disputes in Queensland;
- We will do our utmost to recover your debt, or resolve your dispute, and get you paid;
- Passionate lawyers committed to delivering the best results.
DON’T WANT TO WAIT?
The Commercial Dispute Resolution Process
The process of debt recovery in Queensland is essentially the following:
- ADR – Trying to resolve your commercial or debt dispute by negotiation or mediation without litigation;
- Letter of demand – We will send a letter demanding that the debtor pays the unpaid debt or resolves the dispute;
- Make a Claim – If they still do not pay or agree to a resolution, then we make an official claim through the Court;
- Obtain a Judgment – The purpose of the Court process is to get a judgment or enforceable money order;
- Enforcement – Enforce the judgment in various ways over the property of the defendant.
Of course, there are any number of variations to this! For example, the debtor might pay you in full after the demand; the debtor may dispute your claim, or part of your claim; the debtor may file a defence and/or counterclaim; the debtor company may go into liquidation; the debtor may go bankrupt… and so on.
This is why it is vital that you use an experienced commercial & debt dispute lawyer to minimise risk and liability, and to maximise your chances of payment from the debtor.
Thank you from Stonegate Legal
Thank You again for submitting your online form. One of our lawyers will be in contact as soon as possible to ensure that you are given the best chance of recovering your debt.
We thank you and very much look forward to assisting you.